- The semipermeable membrane surrounding the cytoplasm of a cell.More example sentences
- In this stage, the viral membrane and the host cell membrane are linked and reversible conducting pores are formed.
- Each muscle fibre is surrounded by a cell membrane, which allows the contents of the fibres to be quite different from that of the body fluids outside them.
- Membrane compartmentalization may be a general feature of the cell membrane for all the mammalian cells
More definitions of cell membraneDefinition of cell membrane in:
- The US English dictionary