- A person with whom one shares a cell.More example sentences
- Then Chaplin plays with our assumptions by assigning the tramp to a cell with an imposing cellmate whom, we learn, is more concerned with needlepoint than bossing the tramp.
- His confession, recorded by his cellmate in Whitemoor prison and published in today's News Of The World, will damage his chances of winning his appeal against conviction which is to be heard at the High Court on July 17.
- Another cellmate at the Edinburgh prison was a man who had been convicted of assaulting his wife.
More definitions of cellmateDefinition of cellmate in:
- The US English dictionary