- Of the nature of cement: a high-strength cementitious mortar which set within 1.5 hoursMore example sentences
- Water, which weighs about 7.8 pounds per gallon, should equal approximately half the weight of the cementitious material (cement and lime) in the mix.
- The interior walls have three coats of cementitious Portland cement plasters.
- Terratop is a cementitious terrazzo topping that bridges the gap between thick-build cementitious terrazzo and the thinner but more difficult to work epoxy terrazzo.
More definitions of cementitiousDefinition of cementitious in:
- The US English dictionary