- The two facing middle pages of a newspaper or magazine.More example sentences
- The page before the center spread includes information and ideas about how to use the Art Print in the classroom.
- Just got a copy of the Daily Sport to see my piece (the full centre spread!) which is flagged on the front page.
- The two-page centre spread carries some interesting items which show just how far we have progressed - if at all.
More definitions of centre spreadDefinition of centre spread in:
- The US English dictionary