- A type of modern social dance having elements of rock and roll, jive, and salsa.More example sentences
- Performances will include swing, ceroc, salsa, rueda, rock ‘n’ roll, Latin American, hip hop and samba girls.
- I think we should do a mesh - like start with part of a flamenco dance then merge through a salsa into some ceroc - something REALLY fast.
- Having experimented with other styles including ceroc and salsa, Edwards believes old-fashioned wartime dances are more gentle and less intimidating for beginners.
1990s: invented word, apparently coined in English from French ce (as in c'est 'this is') + roc 'rock'.
More definitions of cerocDefinition of ceroc in:
- The US English dictionary