noun[mass noun] Indian
- Tea made by boiling tea leaves with milk, sugar, and sometimes spices.More example sentences
- Green tea, jasmine tea and chai may soothe the body, but try Chinese bamboo wind chimes for that friend who needs some peace of mind.
- A simpler preparation for chai or peppermint tea also brought family and neighbours together.
- It was the shepherd families I had met, sitting cross-legged in their mountain huts, eating sour milk balls and drinking chai.
a term in various Indian languages.
More definitions of chaiDefinition of chai in:
- The US English dictionary