- A railway carriage with adjustable seats in pairs either side of a central gangway.More example sentences
- An air-conditioned chair car ticket costs Rs.365 and second class, Rs.132, inclusive of catering charges.
- The reservation scheme, available now only in select trains and primarily in the sleeper class for short-notice travellers, will also be extended to all trains in sleeper, chair car, AC 3-tier and 2-tier classes.
- My first ever trip was in the a/c chair car. 16 hours on board a train is as long and cramped as a trans-continental flight, but yet a memorable experience.
More definitions of chair carDefinition of chair car in:
- The US English dictionary