nounMedicine , • dated
- A chalky deposit of sodium urate formed in the hands and feet of sufferers from severe gout.More example sentences
- In old cases, the marked deformity and chalk-stones render the disease unmistakable.
- He had chalk-stones in his fingers; and these, in good time, I may possibly inherit, but I would much rather have inherited his noble presence.
- When one is five-and-twenty, one has not chalk-stones at one's finger-ends that the touch of a handsome girl should be entirely indifferent.
More definitions of chalk-stoneDefinition of chalk-stone in:
- The US English dictionary