- A talk or lecture in which the speaker uses a blackboard and chalk.More example sentences
- A sales motivator, gives a chalk talk to a group of real estate salesmen on the techniques of making a sale.
- More elaborate blackboard economics, aka simulation models, add numerical magnitudes to the chalk talk.
- As a link pops up, he delivers a chalk talk on what this interactive approach could mean for building market share.
More definitions of chalk talkDefinition of chalk talk in:
- The US English dictionary