- A woman who cleans bedrooms and bathrooms in a hotel.More example sentences
- Women worked as hotel chambermaids, housekeepers, babysitters, factory and fast-food workers, and nursing home aids.
- A receptionist at the Hotel, said one of the hotel chambermaids was opening a window when she saw the car go over the cliff.
- The two peasant girls whom the hero simultaneously seduces here become hotel chambermaids.
More definitions of chambermaidDefinition of chambermaid in:
- The US English dictionary