- (Of red wine) at room temperature: the French believe that Cabernet tastes best chambréMore example sentences
- Is 18 minutes really sufficient to allow a bottle of wine to breathe and chambré?
- Red wine from the cellar ain't going to be chambré.
- Tasting advice: It is best drunk chambré, at 16-18° with simple or complex meals, and goes best with delicatessen, meat and cheese.
1950s: French, past participle of chambrer 'bring to room temperature', from chambre 'room' (see chamber).
More definitions of chambréDefinition of chambré in:
- The US English dictionary