Definition of changer in English:
1A person or thing that changes something.
- We didn't go for speed, we just went for people who had proved themselves in the past to be very competent baton changers and then the plan was to send out the fastest four in the semi finals.
- These services are available to all individuals including the unemployed, persons wishing to return to work after a break, persons who have completed school or college and job changers.
- Attractive pay and benefits will entice an influx of fresh applicants and career changers which will raise the profile of the traditional trades and contribute to their longer-term future.
1.1A device that holds several computer disks or CDs and is able to switch between them.
- I used to own 2 CD changers that were able to hold 4 CDs at a time.
- Its popularity has generated a number of automation products, including automated changers that can back up more than 100GB of data.
- It's nice to see fair uses of copyright figure largely into a new device, as this is essentially a $300 super CD and DVD changer than can hold as many albums and movies as you have hard drive space for.
Words that rhyme with changerarranger, danger, endanger, exchanger, Grainger, hydrangea, manger, ranger, stranger
Definition of changer in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan