Another term for channel-hop (sense 1).
- Couch Soup's blend of topics and styles, the non sequiturs and random juxtapositions, make it feel like an hour of chronic channel-grazing.
- In this way, the viewer can channel graze by sequentially selecting the individual program listings in the background.
- We don't read, converse, or create, we channel-graze.
- Example sentences
- A channel grazer pauses only briefly before looking for greener pastures.
- Viewership, however, is probably limited to the occasional "channel grazer" or the politically committed.
- Beside him is his channel grazer and program guide.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.