verbUS • informal
- another term for channel-hop ( sense 1).More example sentences
- Couch Soup's blend of topics and styles, the non sequiturs and random juxtapositions, make it feel like an hour of chronic channel-grazing.
- In this way, the viewer can channel graze by sequentially selecting the individual program listings in the background.
- We don't read, converse, or create, we channel-graze.
- More example sentences
- A channel grazer pauses only briefly before looking for greener pastures.
- Viewership, however, is probably limited to the occasional "channel grazer" or the politically committed.
- Beside him is his channel grazer and program guide.