(also US • trademark Chap Stick)
- A small stick of a cosmetic substance used to prevent chapping of the lips.More example sentences
- She put on her chapstick, and drew on her high eyebrows a tad darker.
- Other than eating greens and drinking milk, using chapstick, lip-gloss, or lipstick, will help keep your lips soft.
- I rimmed my olive colored eyes in massive amounts of eyeliner, swept on some mascara and swiped on chapstick.
More definitions of chapstickDefinition of chapstick in:
- The US English dictionary