- An actor who specializes in playing eccentric or unusual people rather than leading roles.More example sentences
- He's the oddball who again proves his mettle as both a character actor and leading man.
- I've later found out that I'd much rather be a character actor, and that's what I pride myself on.
- He is a wonderful combination of leading man and character actor, and I think he has that ability to transform himself in a way that most actors are not capable of doing.
More definitions of character actorDefinition of character actor in:
- The US English dictionary