- The binary code used to represent a letter or number.More example sentences
- To view these languages properly you will have to change your computer's character code.
- For example on some PCs the character code 130 would display as é, but on computers sold in Israel it was the Hebrew letter Gimel, so when Americans would send their résumés to Israel they would arrive as r sum s.
- I recently learned that certain HTML characters or character codes do not necessarily work on - for instance - Mac and Unix browsers.
More definitions of character codeDefinition of character code in:
- The US English dictionary