verb[with object] North American
- Grill (food, especially meat) on a rack over charcoal: charbroiled steakMore example sentences
- I keep reading that charbroiled meat is bad for you.
- We received our food in good time, but my steak was charbroiled, which it shouldn't be for being medium.
- The familiar blue A-frame roof remains, but there are also touches more conducive to evening dining, including softer lighting and new menu items such as portobello pot roast and charbroiled Atlantic salmon.
More definitions of charbroilDefinition of charbroil in:
- The US English dictionary