- A pudding made of stewed fruit with a casing or covering of bread, sponge cake, biscuits, or breadcrumbs.More example sentences
- I pretty much wanted everything on the catalog - I mean who could resist getting mini-molds for charlottes and brioches, and a really efficient zester, and beautiful knives, and new skillets, and a special zigzag knife to cut melons?
- This makes the delicate Biscuit Rose de Reims the ideal dipping companion of a cup of Champagne, and the perfect biscuit to use in a charlotte, in place of the classic ladyfingers.
- Place a scoop of the marzipan ice-cream next to the charlotte and drizzle some sauce around the dish.
French, from the female given name Charlotte.
More definitions of CharlotteDefinition of charlotte in:
- The US English dictionary