- 1A popular singer or group that makes a bestselling recording.More example sentences
- Split over two CDs the albums aren't littered with household names: it's not about chartbusters or big name DJs; it's what's happening musically, reaffirms Scott Bradford.
- The names of chartbusters like Avril Lavigne stare out at us from lines of Chinese characters on the covers of music magazines.
- I had not heard of some of the songs, and I don't think they were chartbusters, but so what?
- 1.1A bestselling recording.More example sentences
- From old melodies to latest chartbusters, the crooners used to belt out all popular requests till late into the night.
- With all the right ingredients to be the next chartbuster, the much-awaited release is a true celebration of mod.
- Most recently, his chartbusters have included ‘Tears in Heaven’ (a tribute to his late son Conor), ‘Change the World,’ ‘Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight’ and ‘Wonderful Tonight.’
More definitions of chartbusterDefinition of chartbuster in:
- The US English dictionary