- A person or organization that charters a ship or aircraft.More example sentences
- The relevant charter made between the time charterers and the ship owners will be signed before the end of the current year as well as the commencement of the conversion work.
- Both sections 30 and 31 of the 1988 Act attempt to reach charterers and managers of ships as well as owners.
- In particular, when a ship owner becomes entitled under the terms of his contract, to withdraw a ship from the service of a time charterer, he may well wish to act swiftly and irrevocably.
More definitions of chartererDefinition of charterer in:
- The US English dictionary