- 1Reduce the price of: the depreciation of the dollar would cheapen US exportsMore example sentences
- A third method was dollar devaluation, to cheapen the selling price of American goods abroad.
- Some companies' trailers in the lower price range are cheapened in a lot of areas.
- The idea of competitive price pressures - it sounds like it's all about just cheapening the price of labor.
- 1.1Degrade: the mass media cheapen the experience of artMore example sentences
- What really hurts the story, though, is how it is presented, as the voice acting is often not very good, cheapening the whole experience.
- Tensions are the driving forces in our lives, the struggles stretching and deepening as opposed to cheapening our life experience.
- The second flaw, however, has the unfortunate effect of cheapening the experience.