- A miserly person: she told him he was a cheapskate [as modifier]: cheapskate bosses are still paying women peanuts compared to male workersMore example sentences
- You're the kind of customer that waitresses hate, you cheapskate.
- So Sally's father's primary concern is not that her husband has broken his marriage vows and betrayed her but that he's unwilling to pay for it - cheapskate!
- The only thing that does stop me from hanging up on such callers is the offer of something free, cheapskate that I am.
More definitions of cheapskateDefinition of cheapskate in:
- The US English dictionary