- A long bread roll with a filling of thinly sliced sautéed beef, melted cheese, and sautéed onions.More example sentences
- I don't know if you've smelled a Philly cheesesteak lately, but it's one of the few times that I feel fat just for smelling something fatty.
- Go ahead and stray from the well-worn chicken path with these easy-to-cook dishes, from family-friendly meatballs to impress-the-guys Philly cheesesteaks.
- Gourmet ketchup aficionados might also be interested in gourmet cheesesteaks.
More definitions of cheesesteakDefinition of cheesesteak in:
- The US English dictionary