- A small tropical evergreen tree with white flowers and yellowish-orange fruit.
More example sentences
- Genus Pittosporum, family Pittosporaceae: several species, in particular the Australian P. undulatum, with fragrant flowers and hard yellowish timber used in making golf clubs, and the South African P. viridifolium
- This week Lismore Council planted 30 mature trees - tuckeroo and white cheesewood - in the new garden beds in the centre of the street.
- The wood is reportedly little used - being soft and white, which may account for the common name - cheesewood.
- Trees planted since 2001 include the river bush willow, the cheesewood, the red currant, the mountain seringa, the baobab and the wild pomegranate.