noun[mass noun] • informal
- Chemotherapy: after nine months of chemo, her hair has grown in againMore example sentences
- Mastectomies, chemo and radio therapy were the norm and there was no way of telling which treatment would work best.
- Lance visited the laboratory eight months after finishing chemo.
- For a few months before he started chemo, he would cry himself to sleep and I'd go into his room and cuddle with him.
More definitions of chemoDefinition of chemo in:
- The US English dictionary