- A visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation, rather than the condensed water of a vapour trail: conspiracy theorists have been going wild with speculation over the nature and purpose of chemtrailsMore example sentences
- This site has all the info you could ever possibly want on these "chemtrails."
- Specifics are not known at the time, but floating rods and chemtrails are probably involved.
- It's been real cold lately, and I blame the chemtrails for that.
More definitions of chemtrailDefinition of chemtrail in:
- The US English dictionary