noun (plural same or chetrums)
- A monetary unit of Bhutan, equal to one hundredth of a ngultrum.More example sentences
- This was reformed in 1974 using chetrums and ngultrums.
- The monthly rental charge for the fixed line will be reduced by Nu. 50 a month but the cost of a local charge will go up by 30 chetrums, from Nu. 1.2 a unit to 1.5 a unit.
- Bhutan's unit of currency is the ngultrum, which equals 100 chetrums.
More definitions of chetrumDefinition of chetrum in:
- The US English dictionary