- At the home of (used in conscious imitation of French): I spent one summer chez GrandmaMore example sentences
- Sunday was mostly spent recovering and then onto a fun evening chez Meg and Luke in honour of the Australian's clock ticking over once more.
- Oddly, I was tired all day and uninterested in going; when it turned out I couldn't (plumbing issue chez my friend), I was disappointed.
- The cold streets will glitter under the bright lights and the holiday chez Blair will be rosy, jolly and self-satisfied, blighted only by the possibility that young Euan might overdo it with the sherry.
mid 18th century: French, from Old French chiese, from Latin casa 'cottage'.
More definitions of chezDefinition of chez in:
- The US English dictionary