- A statistical method assessing the goodness of fit between a set of observed values and those expected theoretically. (Symbol: χ2)More example sentences
- To assess statistical significance chi-square tests of association and confidence intervals are provided.
- These papers contain contributions to regression analysis, the correlation coefficient and includes the chi-square test of statistical significance.
- Statistical significance of rescue experiments was assessed using the chi-square test.
More definitions of chi-square testDefinition of chi-square test in:
- The US English dictionary