- A long Turkish tobacco pipe.More example sentences
- Walking along, smoking his chibouque and smelling the flowers, he came to a baking-oven by the roadside.
- Cramer worked in the Russian capital, making walking sticks, tobacco pipes, chibouques and other items.
- A chibouk, or chibouque, was a Turkish tobacco pipe with a long stem and a red clay bowl.
early 19th century: French chibouque, from Turkish çubuk, literally 'tube'.
More definitions of chiboukDefinition of chibouk in:
- The US English dictionary