noun (plural chicharrones /-əʊnɪz/)
- (In Mexican cooking) a piece of fried pork crackling.More example sentences
- In small bowl, combine chicharrones, garlic and lemon zest, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- The chicharrones pork ribs, on the other hand, were nicely crisped around the edges and touched with a purée of fresh avocado and tomatoes and cilantro.
- The interior, softly illuminated by a heat lamp, holds a fiberglass object about 2 feet long that represents a golden brown chicharron, or deep-fried pork rind.
from American Spanish chicharrón.
More definitions of chicharronDefinition of chicharron in:
- The US English dictionary