noun• informal , chiefly • derogatory
- A film which appeals to young women.More example sentences
- I would call this more of a date movie than a chick flick, and its charm won me over.
- Here is a movie that looks like a chick flick and smells like a chick flick, but turned out to be a fun romp with more than a few nifty action sequences.
- You'll never stumble across a movie that is a better example of a chick flick.
More definitions of chick flickDefinition of chick flick in:
- The US English dictionary