- A thin piece of beef which is lightly battered and fried until crisp.More example sentences
- One dish that warrants a drive from Houston is the chicken-fried steak.
- After all, my condescension was based almost solely on those childhood experiences in Oklahoma, a state much better known for chicken-fried steak than for Peking duck.
- The menu offers such eclectic fare as Greek salad, New Mexico meatloaf special, and chicken-fried steak.
More definitions of chicken-fried steakDefinition of chicken-fried steak in:
- The US English dictionary