- A task which is easily accomplished: tapping telephones is child’s playMore example sentences
- The task would have been child's play to even the very worst of pickpockets.
- It is child's play to access your bank account and track your movements through your mobile or by the cash withdrawals that you make.
- Without much help from parents or teachers, an easy point and browse mechanism would be child's play.
More definitions of child's playDefinition of child's play in:
- The US English dictionary