- A yoga pose assumed by kneeling and bending one’s upper body downwards until one’s head touches the floor in front of one’s knees: I folded into the child’s pose and let the sun work its magicMore example sentences
- She takes us through our paces as we stretch into child's pose, cat, and the ubiquitous downward dog positions.
- Every morning before I get out of bed I do pigeon pose, child's pose, and a lumbar spine twist.
- Three dancers crouched in yoga's child's pose held three others on their upper backs, then slowly rose, a trio of floating concubines.
More definitions of child's poseDefinition of child's pose in:
- The US English dictionary