- 1(Of food or drink) cooled in a refrigerator: a glass of chilled white wine chilled artichoke soupMore example sentences
- The staff on the train were very good and bottles of chilled water were given out.
- This was excessively cold, but at least this mistake meant the chilled liquid quenched our parched mouths.
- But there's a way to enjoy those same sweet morsels of chilled, cooked crab in mustard sauce without heading to Florida.
- 2 • informal Very relaxed: by Sunday evening I’m usually feeling pretty chilled the chilled atmosphere makes this a great way to enjoy some typical French cuisineMore example sentences
- You've just returned from a fantastic skiing holiday, feeling chilled and refreshed - the only worry on the horizon the fact that you have to go back to work the next day.
- It is chilled enough for when the lights go out, and energetic enough for the morning.
- Back then I was really chilled.
More definitions of chilledDefinition of chilled in:
- The US English dictionary