- A hot-tasting spice made from ground dried red chillies, sometimes with other spices.More example sentences
- Let's see there's cumin, and chili powder, and cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Its flavor is rounded out with pomegranate seeds, dried mango peel, black peppercorns, toasted cumin, coriander, red chili powder and white pepper.
- Add the chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, garam masala and ground ginger, and mash together.
More definitions of chilli powderDefinition of chilli powder in:
- The US English dictionary