noun (plural chillums)
- I personally knew somebody who was in the Afghanni hills with the Mujaheddin at the time of the late Civil War - he shared chillums with them when they were shelling Russian airplanes - mad one.
- If your notion of nirvana is a chillum and a chill-out zone, you won't want to find yourself stranded in a resort full of retirees.
- I sat down next to a local transvestite who offered me some chillum to smoke.
1.1A small pipe used for smoking cannabis.
- The chillum pipe passes from one hand to the other, welcomed eagerly by glazed eyes and parched lips, with that booming thanksgiving note, ‘Boom Shankar’!
- A couple of the photos show Buju burning his chillum pipe.
- They are sitting on a log, munching on nachos, cracking open a few cans of Pnakotikmanuskriptenbrau and passing around a chillum full of industrial strength Moroccan slate.’
From Hindi cilam.
Words that rhyme with chillumaspergillum, film, vexillum
Definition of chillum in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.