- A free-standing clay fireplace or oven which consists of a hollow bulbous body tapering to a short chimney-like smoke vent.More example sentences
- These resemble fire-pits or fireplaces crossed with chimeneas.
- ‘Hey there, Smokin’ Joe Louis,’ she'd say when he came up to the register to help customers to their cars with chimeneas or ornamental bird baths.
- In smaller gardens, consider self-contained fire pits or a chimenea.
1990s: Spanish, 'chimney'.
More definitions of chimeneaDefinition of chimenea in:
- The US English dictionary