- A tortilla rolled round a savoury filling and deep-fried.More example sentences
- We managed some restraint and resisted the deep-fried delights of the chimichanga - a tortilla filled with either beef, chicken or vegetables, served with guacamole and sour cream, of course.
- She explains the difference between chimichangas, burritos, tacos, tostadas, enchiladas and fajitas.
- He makes it clear that such Americanized Mexican items like San Francisco's steak burritos, San Diego's fish tacos and Tucson's chimichangas do not belong in this book and will not be discussed.
Mexican Spanish, literally 'trinket'.
More definitions of chimichangaDefinition of chimichanga in:
- The US English dictionary