- A part of an interior wall that projects to surround a chimney.More example sentences
- A timber staircase leads to an open-plan area on the first-floor that contains a TV room and main bedroom, which are separated by a chimney breast / wall.
- In addition, there is a freestanding gas stove surrounded by a brick chimney breast.
- He said: ‘I always enjoy doing what I do whether it is a bathroom, a kitchen or a chimney breast.’
More definitions of chimney breastDefinition of chimney breast in:
- The US English dictionary