- A warm seat within an old-fashioned fireplace.More example sentences
- Scrooge questions the ghost about whether or not Tiny Tim will live, and the ghost foretells of a vacant seat in the chimney corner where Tim's little stool rests and a crutch leaning against the wall there.
- One of the last photographs of him shows him in his seventeenth-century timbered cottage, resting on a sofa beside the massive open fire chimney corner.
- I re-installed the marker nail, and re-snapped the chalk lines that extend to the chimney corners.
More definitions of chimney cornerDefinition of chimney corner in:
- The US English dictionary