- A mantelpiece.More example sentences
- The newly-installed chimney piece in Prince William's university digs - a large country house just outside St Andrews - is the ultimate stamp of approval for the small Borders firm of Thistle & Rose.
- As well as the four bedrooms, there is a living area with a granite chimney piece stretching to the ceiling and an open grate.
- After leaving the stairwell and statue, guests entered the principal drawing room, where, above the chimney piece, Wellington chose to hang a portrait of John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough.
More definitions of chimney pieceDefinition of chimney piece in:
- The US English dictionary