- A pale greyish blue: eyes of a startlingly bright china blueMore example sentences
- All eyes in our family are blue, but hers are the bluest at the moment - china blue, sky blue, wide and scared.
- Her china blue, saucer-sized eyes widened as I gently pulled her husband and kids from the extra car and extracted a bunch of bills from her stacks of bank.
- There, on the table, a flower the yellow of flax closes, the irises unfolding, two of them deep blue-purple, a third is larger, and china blue.
More definitions of china blueDefinition of china blue in:
- The US English dictionary