- A waxy pencil used to write on china, glass, or other hard surfaces.More example sentences
- The only method of plotting on it was by using a chinagraph pencil.
- Retain the shell for Task B, marking it with the chinagraph pencil to denote the age of the egg.
- There is a clear plastic overlay sheet to protect your valuable charts from your chinagraph pencils and a sturdy document clip to keep paperwork in place.
More definitions of chinagraph pencilDefinition of chinagraph pencil in:
- The US English dictionary