- Material made in rigid sheets from compressed wood chips and resin, often coated or veneered, used in furniture, buildings, etc..More example sentences
- ‘Aye, aye, Cap'n,’ I salute, as Nutter, Andy and Clem start to shift the new counters - all MDF, chipboard and mahogany-style veneer.
- People should also try to reuse incoming boxes for outgoing deliveries, recycle packaging materials such as cardboard, chipboard, bags, plastics etc., along with recycling food and beverage containers.
- Forms constructed using metal, wood, fabric or chipboard are bakeable.
More definitions of chipboardDefinition of chipboard in:
- The US English dictionary