- A company that manufactures microchips.More example sentences
- They looked around the market and realised other chipmakers actually left out extra features so that they could make chips more efficiently.
- The company is truly high-tech, making complex laser machines that cut silicon and wafers for chipmakers and photonics companies.
- Brightfield inspection is used by chipmakers to find the most critical defects during wafer manufacturing.
More definitions of chipmakerDefinition of chipmaker in:
- The US English dictionary