noun (plural choccies)[mass noun] • informal
- 1Chocolate: [as modifier]: choccy biscuitsMore example sentences
- The whole family went to the supermarket tonight in order to get the non-perishable essentials for Christmas, like booze, choccy biscuits, booze, frozen gateux, booze, mixed nuts, oh, did I mention some wine.
- I can remember being six or seven and being sent to the shop to buy her six bars of Galaxy or Turkish Delight or cakes or choccy biccies.
- Everyone else whipped out loaves of bread, ham & cheese, sandwiches, tins of beer etc while I munched on my usual choccy bar.
- 1.1 [count noun] A chocolate sweet.More example sentences
- I need prior warning for romance, there's stuff to arrange, flowers to be bought, choccies to find.
- He sported his cap while admiring the choccies, only whipping it off for the photograph outside, with the words: ‘I don't think people need to see me in a hairnet.’
- Close your eyes and try to imagine those Belgian choccies are Cadbury's finest.