Definition of choccy in English:
noun (plural choccies)[mass noun] informal
1Chocolate: [as modifier]: choccy biscuits
More example sentences
- The whole family went to the supermarket tonight in order to get the non-perishable essentials for Christmas, like booze, choccy biscuits, booze, frozen gateux, booze, mixed nuts, oh, did I mention some wine.
- I can remember being six or seven and being sent to the shop to buy her six bars of Galaxy or Turkish Delight or cakes or choccy biccies.
- Everyone else whipped out loaves of bread, ham & cheese, sandwiches, tins of beer etc while I munched on my usual choccy bar.
1.1 [count noun] A chocolate sweet.
- I need prior warning for romance, there's stuff to arrange, flowers to be bought, choccies to find.
- He sported his cap while admiring the choccies, only whipping it off for the photograph outside, with the words: ‘I don't think people need to see me in a hairnet.’
- Close your eyes and try to imagine those Belgian choccies are Cadbury's finest.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan