- Fixed seating in the choir of a church or chapel.More example sentences
- One choir stall contained past Prime Ministers from the last three decades with Lord Callaghan joining Baroness Thatcher, with husband Denis, and John Major, with his wife Norma.
- English Nature suggested making covers for the pews, altar, choir stalls and pulpit to protect them from bat droppings and urine, but the idea was rejected because of the expense.
- Born in 1976 in Inverness, MacRae nurtured his musical aspirations in the choir stalls of Inverness Cathedral and with the programmes of Radio 3.
More definitions of choir stallsDefinition of choir stalls in:
- The US English dictionary