- A boy (or girl) who sings in a church or cathedral choir.More example sentences
- Like Belle & Sebastian and Isobel Campbell, she was dismissed as twee, all the more so when she sang like an overgrown choirgirl on her later albums.
- When he met Jack's mother, William was the organist at South Leith Parish Church; Alice was a choirgirl there.
- The father of a choirgirl who is suing a cathedral dean for the ‘mental anguish’ she suffered after being rejected for a senior choral honour, yesterday denied it was an over-reaction.
More definitions of choirboyDefinition of choirboy in:
- The US English dictionary